Esoterica of Eastern Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum for an original setting with heavy Touhou elements. Elements that may make the creator of this forum seem insane for choosing. [Touhou © ZUN]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info]
Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:35 am by Admin
Welcome to Shinzui City, a peaceful utopia lead into the future by the famous IllusioCorp and myself, Mayor Gin! Us officials here in Shinzui City work hard to make sure that life here is as crime free and pollution free as possible! Our law enforcement is strict, well-trained, and fair! And every breath of air will feel just as fresh as the last thanks to the generous Air Purification Systems …

Comments: 1
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Gap Hag's Lackey
Gap Hag's Lackey

Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info] Empty
PostSubject: Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info]   Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:35 am

Welcome to Shinzui City, a peaceful utopia lead into the future by the famous IllusioCorp and myself, Mayor Gin! Us officials here in Shinzui City work hard to make sure that life here is as crime free and pollution free as possible! Our law enforcement is strict, well-trained, and fair! And every breath of air will feel just as fresh as the last thanks to the generous Air Purification Systems installed throughout the city, courtesy of IllusioCorp!

You'll find that there is much to do and experience, even for the locals! As the city is divided into five districts--Genbu (The North), Suzaku (The South), Kōryū (Central), Byakko (The West), and Seiryu (The East)--Our numerous and ever-increasing attractions and establishments are also well organized, making navigation of the city a breeze!

The Genbu District is home to our educational establishments as well as a few businesses that try to have apprenticeships and part-time jobs available for students of age at any given time, thus allowing the next generation to always have the ability to gain valuable experience! Our proud school--Onmyou Gakuen--has a well-organized and reliable cirriculum for all grades, and the best school cafeteria one can ever find!

One can also find one of the several branches of our 'Luna Park' to relax, have fun, and just enjoy the fresh air and sunshine! Of course, a late night stroll is just as enjoyable! We even have self-cleaning public restrooms in each districts branch, generously provided by our very own IllusioCorp! Never again will we allow someone to be subjected to the horrible sub-par 'standard' that other cities have allowed to pass!

The Kōryū District is one of our biggest draws, seeing as it's our business and market district! With hot attractions such as our super-sized "Miko Mall" and the popular after-school hangout, the "Kapparcade" being just the tip of the iceberg, one can fully expect a vast wonderland of exciting places to see, visit, and even shop!

Don't forget to visit by our local "Tengu Burger" for the best beef this side of the globe, and the best smoothies, too!

Ah, good old Suzaku District! You always have the peace and tranquility that a countryside village has to offer, and how we love you for that~. In the Suzaku district, you will find a surprising shift in atmosphere as things take a much more agricultural turn! Farms, family-run businesses and shops, and all kind of natural fields to give it that true 'farmer vibe'! It's always nice to kick back and relax in the brisk evening air after a good day's work in the field, after all. Those delicious, fresh crops won't harvest and prepare themselves into meals, you know!

Last, but far from least, are our beloved Byakko and Seiryu districts! Here's where you can find our well-kept, clean, and friendly residential districts. Homes, condoes, apartments, hotels... You name it, and these districts have it! We even offer camp grounds for those outdoorsy types who just can't help but adore falling asleep to the smell of nature! Just please, exercise caution and proper care when starting and putting out your camp fires~. Nobody wants to be burned on this deal! Literally!

So what are you waiting for? Come visit Shinzui City today! Who knows?! You may love it so much, you'll want to move here and join our massive, happy family! This is Mayor Gin, wishing you all a fantastic day, and wonderful lives! So long~!
Back to top Go down
https://esoteric-east-wonder.rpg-board.net
Admin
Gap Hag's Lackey
Gap Hag's Lackey

Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info] Empty
PostSubject: A hidden files..? [The Truth]   Mayor Gin's Amazing Introductory Message! [Setting Info] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:49 am

Å̫͔͎ͣ̆́͠r̡̩̦͔̊͛́̈̇͐ă͔̗ͤ̔̎̇͜,̞̹͇̟̜ ̵̣̹͓͖̰̃̐̈́ͤͣ͂a̽r̛̹̳̙̘͔̼͇ͤͫ͛ͮ̽a̢̬͙̙̼̦̜̼͌̌͊͛̈́̍~͊̏͌͏͕̪̺̫̞̟̠.͚̤̥͍.̝͉͕͙̥͔̱ͫ͑̔͗̆.͔̟͉͙̂̒̔͋̔ͣ ̷͖ͤ̆Sͤ͒̍̑ͩô̤͔͎̫͇ͤ͐̅̇͘ ̘͔͉̬̱ͭ̊̕ÿ̩̗̰̲́͜ö̶̱͙ȕ̷̝̯̙ͅ f̷̳͔̝̖̗ͭo̚u̖̞̲̱̝̗̻ͨn̶͙͖̿͌̈́̀̈́̄ḏ̯͚͍̮̹̈́̔͊̋̄ͣͬ ͚̭͖͙̦̓̌̏͜ͅt̋̎̆h̘̻͕̪͇͆ȋ̛̫̗̱̥̥̝́̓ͥ̿s̬͉̩̫̼̟̩ͭͧ̏ͤ̈́ ̵͇̍f̱̟̼̫̭̿ͨ͑ͪ͆ī͉̬͉ͧ̌̄͂̚͟l͑͏͇̤͉̭͇̜ͅe͖̥̤ͅ ̦̮̲̗̤̂̇̐͐͛I͍͖̬͂ͤͧ̏ ̢͕͍̭̱̬̰h͉͕̼̳͂̓idͦ͛ͩ ̳̖̗̣̘̟͋͋͗̄̍̾̋͜w͍̝̳̠̺̥̳ͧ̋ͭï̧͙̻͍̌́̊ͦ͑t̥̩͍̮̘̼̤̐́̇̐ͦͭ̒h̜͛̽̂ͧ̔ï̯͔̳n̐͟ ͩ̂͏̳̘͉̭̠̼̞t̛͉̞̏͗͌ͤ͒̍ͤh̪͙̯͋ͣ̊̌͆ͭ̔͡e̞ ̪̮͖̦͖́ͩ̿m̜̭̃a̤͕̮͍̱̾͊ẏ͏͍͓̯̰̠ǫ̥͙͖͓̾r͔͔͓͈͇͠'̡̞̤̜̝͔̥̝s̴̜̖̖̝̏̔ ̝͓̦̜̣̺̜ͧ̊̀v̩̫̤̑ͨ͡ḯ̒͛ͭ̑͏̱̫d͈͉̜e̬͈̜̯̯̼̔ô̫̟̟̦̊̔̈͝?͇͕̠̜̺ ̫͓͚͇̱̲̳̏ͣ̇̀͐ͨ̽͡H̳ͨ̇ͥò̰͓͙͙̃́ͩ̅wͤͦ̅̇͏̤̥̲ ̷͉̗̠͕̟̅͊͂c̗͔ͤ̂l̲̺͉̪͈ͪ̆̓ͤ̓e̟͍̺̟v̴̲͒͛̑͑̉e͖̠̮͉̜ř̢̬ ̼̯̲̰͈̜̩̔̀̾ͬ̚y͙̪̍ͯͫo̤̙̊́͛̒͋͊̆͝ų͇͍̳̗̯͕͉̃͌
ͮ̏ͫ͏͇m͕̩̲͂ͪṷ͚͈͎̺̟̹̄̇ͬ͂̀͒̇͢ś̟̭͓̾̈̓͟ṱ͖̦͈̳̣͊̓́̈́ͤ̔ ͚͓̀f̫̥̗̲ë̬ͬe̻̓ͩ̒͑l̪̪̖̐̔̽.̛̤̯͖̱̥̲̈́͒̈́ͭ̈ ̖̱͖̹͇̐́̈́̒ͣ̇͜ͅI͙̘ͅ ̥̲̹̖̝̌ͦ͑̆͐ͥ͠a͙̩͖̱̹͑̾̇ͧ̃̆͊l̼m҉̗͍͍̯̯ͅo̡̫̬̖͒͛ͩ̓͊͛͛s̤̳̳͉̭̋̓͊͐̌tͨ̏ͤ҉͚̱̥̹̱͕͇ ̾̽ͧ̃f̫̱̖͕̠̪̘͑̏ẹ̶̱͓̖̳̣ͯ̌̓̉́e̡͚ͥ̉l̷̯̼̺͚̖͎͕ͮ̾̽͆̈ l̩̥̼͚̝̺ͅiͦ̃͌́k̭̥̝̫͈͝e̬̩͍͇̜͖ ̍͝ả̧̱́̽p̲̝ͥ̉̊̎̎ͨ͆͞p̝̲̗͛͆͒͡l̑ͧ̽̋̇̿͗ḁ̼̦̻ͦ̓̋̐u̖̭̠̳͍̭̮͒d͕̺̫̮͈̀̓͂͗̆ͅi̟̊n͚̞̤̺̻͕ͨ͛̍̀͐ͥ̚g̭̯̣͔̣̝͋̓̏͘ ̪̯̰͈̋̀̐̏ͮ̏́ẏ̹̂ͫŏ̠͈͙̺̭̞͜u͖̠̜͕!͍͉̽̀ͭ ͍̖̺̻̳̒̆͋̈́͆͑A̺͖̯͙̖͉̣͂͘l͈̠̑̈̏ͣ͗̚͠aͫ̍̇̋s̱͖͐,̤̜̦̌ͤ̓̽ͯ͂ ͓̣͕̃ͣͩͤͫͬ͘t̬̮̬h͎̠͚̪͆̑̆͞ệͨ͐ͪ̔ͬͯ ̮̞̮̋s̞̹̼̑͋̎͆ͅḯ͙t͂̏̐̽ͪuͥ̇ͯͪ͂ͬ͂͠ä̖͂͌͂̈̚t̺͙̘̹̉ị͎ͮ͟ô̰̦̳̖͙̘̪n͉̫̯̪̰̕ ̥͍͔̹̪̩̳ͭͯͧͧi͔̥ͅsͭ͢ ̭͎͋ͨ̇ḟ͚̲̯̤̹͔͔̓̏̑̉ͪ̅a̰̝̺̞̙͚͋̇̏r̹͇̩̙̬̬̐̅̾ͣ ̠ͫͧ̊ͭ̀f̹̖͕͇͉ͬͧ̋͑r̙̿͢ȍ͊̆͑͋m͈ͮ̊ͤͧͯ̓ͅͅ
̛̘̒͂͂̂ͬ̈́w̝̣̳̖̩h̔͋͒̎̋͜ȧ͇̗̻̜͈͆̏͟t̹̦̤̫ ̫̱̦͉͖̓̿̃ͮ̚ẏ̱̫̬̹͓͔ͩo̡͉̦̤̦͉̪ͣ̑̈́͆̐̌̇ṷ͙͚̖̳̩̍'̮̦͖͍̤͔͟v̺̭̹̙̂̈́͑ͣe̪̩̾ͮ͊̋ ̻̽b̠̝̜̘̦ͩͧ́̽e̳͙ͅe̵̳n̦̖̦̠̳̗̈́ͭ͠ ̈͆̍l̴͙̤͚͇̺̳ͭ͒͒ͤͫẹ̎̊̆͆ͮ̍̽d̍͑ͮ̉ͪ҉̠̖̥͙̜ ̦͚͗ͅt̴̰͔̠ͦͬͫ̓̚ơ̖͔̞͖͇̘̌ͅ ̝̥̹͓́͌̍̀b̷̩̲̱̗̤̙e̟̙̞͓̫̟͠l͗ͫͭ̓ͩͤ̾҉̱͕i̭͈̗̜ͩ̈ͧ̒ė̵͓̝̺̬̔̓͛͂̐v̛̹͖̖̝̦̼́̚ė̮̀̆ͦ͗̓̚͠ ̬̣̼̰̬̮̰̊̀ͮ̾̕i͎̥̯̯̳͈̕ͅtͮͥͯ͊͗̑ͨ ̖̲̣͉̔ͩ̀̆͛̚t̢̼ͧỏ̘͖̘̈́̋̈ͩ ͍̥̤͟b̪ͪͣ̄͑͛̽͑e̩̗͙̗ͩ̽́̆͘.̧̟̦̬͍́.̢ͨ͋̿͒.̹͈͉̌̐
̻͉̓
̧͔̗͚ͧ̍̌͗̑Y̴͚̖͈͙̮͂ͯ̉̒ͯ̈́e͚͇̣̠͆̅́̆͗ṥ̠̈̔̕,̮͖̲͒ͤ ̣̲̬̙̹̾̋͆̓ṋ̠̘͉̲͠ő̉ͧ̄̅t̤̟͚̙̻̗̓́̐ͩ̚ ͎̠̙̯͇̣̥ã̳l͉̆͗̈́l̥̻̝͔̳̘̞̅ͤ̓͞ ̬̮̖ͨͮȉş̺̗ͥ̅̓ ͐ͬ͌ͫ͢w̱͚̽̃è̙͇̯̘̓ͦ̀͠l̦̖̬̟͂͐̊͡l̈̑͐͜ ̾͂̈́́̍͏̖̦ḧ͓͇͐͒̓̚͡e̪͚̜̹̤r͏̗̮̥͚̟e.̴̮͉̠͍̮̋̆̍̈́̍ͦ̑ ̣̩̥͖̮ͤͤ̔̌̂ͭ͠Ī̝͊ͅf̤̞̭̺̣͍ ̎̇ͥ̋a̹͙ͯ͊̓̌ͮ̓n̖͚͇̻̄ͭ̊ͣ̉y̳̖͔̋͠t͖͎͈̘̞̥h͇̣̬̯̥̦͎̉ͫ̀͂ͧ͒͌ì̤n̏҉̫̯̲g̷̬̺͕͊̍̇̔͐,̬͍̤̻̩͛ͪͪ̚ ̡̗͖ͩͤ͂́̏͂ͥa͂̒ͮͯ͆̈́̌͏̠ ͍̘̩̌̋͒͂̄ͧg̩̤͔̓̓ͩ̋ͯ͋̕r͌̋͡e͍̯̱̋̑ͯ̿͐̏ͪaͮ͗̓̌̆t̙̪̝̞̳ ̰͙̪̗̥̙͗̎ͅd̤̱̰̗̥̜̾̇̋ͤͩ̄ͩ́a̰̦͚͇͉͉̻͐͟ň̠̤̦̳̼̓ͥ̂̈́g̜̖̬̯͓̱̔̄͛̈ͤe̮̓ͣ̒̆̓r̩͔̦̋ͯͨͦ̕ ̶͕̞̜̞̃͌͗ͅl̡ǫ͈̝͇͓̫̐̐o̺̤̠̿ͯ̄ͩ̿͌̉͞mͭ͊͡s̨ͩ ͓́o̙̤̟̰͈̹̰n̤͗̋̈́͢ ̺͔̫̟̼̖̄̎̑̇ͤt̪͖̓̎̓͡h̩̰ͣͧ̂̌̎̽̚e̻̖͎̱̻̩ ̖͈ͮ̆ͦ̌̌ͬhͬ̂ͮ̆̂̀o̪̻̾̋͑ͦ̆ͥͭr̸̦̜͈̎̾ȉ̧̽z͔̹̼o͉̫̹̝̬͑ͣ͊̊ͣń͕̜̣͚͛ͨ,̦̻̯̗̽
̯̯̦̹̖̼͉̅ͤ̆͌ͧ̐͘ạ̺̝̰̠̩̭͂̐̒͌̿̾n̾̐̂̐̄ͤ͘d̅̑̕ ͋͜I̼̓͒ ̮ͭf̗̭̪̼͒ͨ͐͠è̟̟͇a̭ͥ̊͐̑̊͊r̺̜̖͑̈͐̉ ̿̿̈̈͗t͙̙̙̐͐̏͑̍̽h͐̇ͣ́̇̄ͥͅȃ̝̯̟̳̻̲͒ͬ̇̃̊̚ͅt̛̰̗̳̫̘͚ͮ̏͛ͮ̔ ̱̭͈͉̬͈͕̔a͙͉͙ṣ͖̞̼̳̳͍̿͗̑ ̥t͉͔͚̺̹̥͋ͯͩͥ͋h̠͎͕͓̺̞̋ị͇̼͈͈̹͇ͨͪ̓n̺̬̝̞̣̳̐ͫ͑͂̽ͮg̴͎̜̹͊s͈͕͎͇̓̋ ̞͖̠̭͖̭̏ͭͭͩ͆̇͜ṣ̦̾ͯ͗͊̉ͧ͛t̡͕̗̘ͤa̹̠̫̿̋̉̋͛͌̂n͙ͮ͡d̰͙̟̯̯̟͗̀̒͜ ̩͆̉̔ͯͤ͞n̛̮̩͎̳͕͈̺̾͆̿o̵͆̃ẅ̻̠̅̕,͈̗͐ ͙̥̙̓̏͗ͫw̷̠͒ͦ͋ͮ̈͑é̙̺ ̙̞̤̗̯̱̙͂̌̀ͪ̀c̰̠̬͖̭̫ḁ̱̭̙͡ň̲͚̤̦͆̏ͥ͋͂̽ń̡͉̼̲͕̦͇͉̽ͩ͊̂ő̩͈̝̯ͥ̎̋̓̀ẗ͓͙̰̬̱͕́̊ͮ͝ ̰̤̥ͬͣ͐̒͐ͮhͮ̒ͩͣ̔̎ͧ͘o̯̺͕ͫͧ̄͌̃̚͜pͪ̈ĕ̥̱͇̲̯̑̍̂̓̾̋ ̶̟̪̫͙̣̼͑̃̏ͅt̟͇̖͈͈̹͕͊̅̂ͦ̉ö̢̬̲̜̰̗̞̙́ ͙͎̭ͥ͗̏̉͞f̘̚i̳̬̣̦͕̲̊̀̅̎̐ͦ̎͠ğ̡ͦh̶̠ͥ̂̔ͣt̴̜̖̞̮̄ ̙̘ͮ̈̄̌i͚̺̤̯͂̎ͦ̈́̉͋t̤ͣ͟ ̓̽ͧͤ̏̚͏̟o̝̼̬͉̘̮͚̒̐ͦͯ̄ͣ̌͡f͙͕ͬͤ̊̐͘ͅf͏̥͍͈̱.͇̜̯̲̿ͬ͑͒.̨̫͇̯͇̘̔̄ͣͨͩ̅.̸̱̠̽̿ͭ ̧̤͎̦̗̹͕̬ͮ͒̋
̣̙̥̻͕̠͙̀̏ͮ́
̠̼̲͈̝̻ͩͮ̆̈L̶̐ͬ̂͊ͨͩ̑e͈̝̼̦t̫͚̜͗̄ͥ̾͋ ̇̔͋̊͊͆̚҉͙͍̩͓a̶̳͓̪͉͕͐̈́̓̿͂͒ͅlo̰̯̺̻̰̅̎͛̌̉̏nͧ̄̓̀̉͌ͬ͠e̠̼̮͓͚̔ ͉͔̌s̺͓͔̻̩͋̕ȕ͚̮̫̊ͬ̈́͐͗ͮͅṟ͈͔̬͑̉ͬͭ̍̑v̵͉̮͕̑͛͋͆i̸̬͙͕̠͙͛̈́͋̏͛̇͌v̗͚̱͚͇̓̊ͫ̀̆̀͡e̙̗̺̰͐͘ͅ.̷͖̫̫̣̑͛͋ͭͭͦͧ
̥͖
͓̻̖̜͇͑ͤH̞̺̺̗̥̯̭̚o̹̠̳̠̠ͅw̓͏̼̥͙̪̻e̫͛ͭ̃̌̀v͚͓̹̎ͥ̏e҉̺͖r͉͈̜̩̟̹̼̂ͦ̌͂̀,̛̪̝̲̇ ̧̯̫͊̋ͨͧȈ̟̼͇̱͍̱ ̨͉̳͇ͨ̄̈́ͯ̒͆ͫr͎̱͈͉͕ͤ̉ȅ͉̱̦͉͈̃ͨͅf͙̿u̹̣̪̞͚͍s͇͈̺̠̱͉̓͆͌̄ͯͭͤe͓͍̘͖ͧ̀ ͬ̅̏͗͌ͪt̨͎̦ͫ̈ͧ̆̉̄͗o̟͕̱̯̻͆̅ͪ͆́ ̮̥̺̙ͣa̝͔̎̔͡l͓̭̮͔̟̃̅͑̈́̒̓ͦ͠l̢̲̗̰̰̞ͫ͂̓ͥ͋ͫơ̮͗w̰͓̻̤̅̊̅ͪ ̣̼́ͪ͠s̠͇͚̮͕ŭ͍̬̳͚̹̄ͦ̚ͅc̩̟̹̹̝̽ͣͤ̉̐͐́h̗̭̞̯̙̾ͫ̌͒̏ͪ̄͡ ̛͔̜͔̩̥͓ͦͣ̄ͥ̃̉̒a͉͞ ̧̥͎̞̩͙͖̘̔s̒ͦ̌͏̠̥̦̲̦e̙̫̯̥͚͑͋̀ͧͨ͢n̹͈͍̳͈̤ͭ͑̂ͤs̩͙͚͕͈̮̊͒ͨ̈ͩ̊́ẹ̪̪̗͍͒̋͌̔̏̿̃̕l̺̳ẹ̖̩̬̝͎̑̎ͬ̃ͮ͑̚͞s̯̝̯͎̠͚ͪŝ̡̙͛ ̨̠͚̣̑ͮḽ̟̼͔̫͟o̢̞̼͒͛̃ș͌ͨ̔̐s̙̭̮̎̂ͥ̅̐ ͑̆̄o̺̗͉̥͕̾͊͒f̤̖͕͐͊̎ͬ̓ͬ ̟͙̩̥͉̽̽ͬ͐̉l̞̘̗̭̰̣̙̍i̦̇ͨͪͤ͋̚f͚̣̰ͫ̽̎̃ė̩͍̺̼̬̪̒̌ ̭̤̞̰̹̣̺͗̈͡c̩͙ö̯͕̠͇̖͔͒͊ͬ͆m̢͒̄ͯȅ̲̻͇̳̥̘̺͛ͩ ̘̝̭̩͢t̑͗o̪̦͠ ̺̘̺̜͠p̾̈͢ãͫͩͨ̎͏̟̥̞͔͕̪s̬̈̃͛sͮ͛̌̒͂̉̏,̔̉̅ͩ̓ͤ̋͏̖̜̱̗ ̼̪̪̭̹̤͈̈́́ͯ̿ͨͫe͔̖̹̣̩̘ͧ̌ͯ̇͞ͅš̙̘͖̈́p͕̞̞̯̂̋̀͗ͥͮe̞̯̭̳̞̱͙̎̅̓̎̑̔̾cͤ̿̏ī̬̠̳͈͎͉͑a̮͙͕͕̜̘l͎̺̹͍͎͚̱̄̃l̲͖̖̲ͬͣ̈́ͧÿ̵̻͔̭́̄͛
͚͉ͧ̈́ͮ̔̍̐́w̫̼͔̘̝̐͂i̸̤͚̟ͦt́̿ͨ̋h̛͍̙̆̓͋̇͗̋ͅo̳̜̩͚̫ͥ̃ͣ̾ǔ̷̯̥̞̣̹͔ṫ͋ͩͥ̋҉̙ ̡͓̦̫̹͛̅͑̽̾̓a̬͚̝̙̅̿ͪ̉ͯ ͈͈̺̪̭͆̈́͌͛̈́͐̅ͅf̛͕͈̲͍̼̯̝̾͂ͮ͌̓͋̏ì̞͕̫̤̳̟͂̽́͒ͅg̗͇̦͍ͤ̈ͥͤḣ̳̩͕̭́̀̓̔̄t̤̥̟̮.͗҉̠̖̹̻͈ͅ ͣͨ͛͂͊̓҉̗A̰͓̰͚͙̹̲ͧ̕n̪͇̜͙̟̙̤ͧ̎̒̏ͫͩ͝d̗̠͎̣̯ ̶̝̅̎̿̆ͬ̚w̨͍͙̓͆̅ͨͮ͗̚hͥ̃̓͡i͏l̼̦̰͚̖̪̻̿͝e͆ͪ ̼̳͍͌̆ͣ̊̌Ǐ̶͚͉͚̳̓ ̞̠̜̥̪͝c͍͔̱̠͍̞̋̔̅̂͡a͎̖̣̔ͣ̈͡n̝̟͐̅̏ͣ̒̆̿͢ͅn͏̳͉ô̧͚̍t͓͖̖͈̞̖̜ͨ͑̃͆͆ͦ ̺̘̺̼̞͑̇̂̽̔ͬ̚ï̳n̶̟͗̒̈́ͬͣ̐t̴͌̇̐̓̏è̛̻͎̞̐ȑ̖͙̩̩̆͒̚f͈̰͖͓̟͍ͣ̓ͩ̀͂ͨͯe̙̮͘r̔ͭͦ͐͂e͈͂́ ̖̩̈́d̘ͣ͜i͉͍̫̺̭͇̽̐͑͑r̨̪̘̺̩̱͈̀ẽ̹̲͎̺̏̑ͯͦ͜c͆ͤͦ͑͘t͎͉͙̲̦̬ͣͮͣḷ̢̙̱͕̺ẏ̙̻͍̩̄ͤ̏̔̈́̓̀ ̳͈̗̹̤̌ͨ̑̈́d̦̊̂ͤͥ̚͢u͎̰͎̇ͯe̛̞̜̝̯̝͔̻ ̬͎͙̆̒ͨ̌͛͟t̿͘ȯ̧̗͓̝̤̱̯̃ͬ ̛̦́͒̈̾p͍̞͎͎͕̊̏̅ͪ̄̃̃ͅȃ͚ṟ̡̰͖̠͖͙̎̅͐̾͂ͅt̡̯̱̤͔̝̜̃̑͌̍ͥ́i̗̦̙̬̰̣̾͛ͫc̬͚̣u̪͉̣͉̥̯͓ͦ̓̔̓̚l͇̯̻̆̑ͩa̙͇̫̘͐r̩̬̘̦
̞̽̈́̅̐̿ͬc̩̟͔͖̥̥͖͂͂̂ͭ͞ĩ̫̬̻̈́͊̔͂ͬr̬͇̰̯̞͇͋ͥ̍̓ͫ̀̍͜c̺̹̤̗͚̗ͫ͐͆͊̐ů͉͙̣̗̗ͨ͛͗̕ͅm͇͒͂ͅs̡̫̼̪̬̙͍̾̏ͤͣ͆̊̈́t̗͕̹̤͍̂̓a̝̰̰̭̦̎̀̉̚̚n̡ͮc̫̪̅ͭe̠̫̬̟ͫ̿ͨͩ͟s̶͂ͭ̂́̾͊̽.͈̠̠͔͕͓̀̇̌ͪ̾͗ͤ̕.̯͎̮̱̘ͫ̃ͪ͊̈́.̖͎̞̫̎͐ ͕̰̪̱̱̌̿̀Ỉ͔͕̏̉ͩ͌̾ ̦̖̍ͮ͢a̞͑m̬̙̈́̓̋̂ ̻͉͓̽ͦ̐ͅnͮ̋͛͟o̧̻͇̼ͬ̂̆t̶͙̦ͩ̋ ̠̦͚̬̼̰͉͒͑ͪ͛̇̚w̭͋ͩ̾ͮ̎i̡̟̰̖̊̎̑ͨ̈̌̍t̥ͦ̊̽̉̉h̴͌̑̈o̤͗̒̏̄̀u͖͙̳̺ͦ͐̅̍͗͌̚t̩̫̣̙̝ͮ͊̃ ̊҉̭͖̹̫͕a̩̼͋̎͆̿ ̷̳̟̣ͦ̌̄ͩ̆ͦp̰̳̍͛ͪ̔̾̐̉l̹̙̠͖̟̻̭̂a̶ͯ̍ͭ̀̀͛nͤͧ́.͉̝̬̰̀ͬ͆͒̇̃̈́ͅ
̫̍̑̈̂̀
̗̫̗͎ͪ̋͂̅ͬ͒̓ͅI͕̻̦͔͎ͯ ̭ͫ͊̎̽ͫ͠h̔̄͢í̏͆ͅd͎͍̖̞̔͒̋̄͐̂ ̖̫̗̣͓̞͖̿a̩͙͎̦͒͋͒ ͌̋f͎͎̲̏ė̤̠̲͛̃ͤa̫͔̹̜̪̤ͨ̎t̪̱̫̦̱̦̳ͫ́̾̑͛͜u̗̙͕͡r̬̘͙͜ě͞ ̥̝̱͖̂i̸̝͍̗̫̩ͧ̓n̡̺͉̫̺ ͕̪̗͔ͮͩͬ̌͢t̲͔̟͍̰̞͗ͭ̓ͪ̎̃͐hͮ̌̑̏ͣ̋́e̛̞͔̖̣̝̥̔̅ͮ̍ͬ̈ͨ ̛̹̰̙̼̠̉͛ͦ̌ͮͧͤͅÄ̴́̐̀̎̌i̹͈̰̅͂͑̚͝r̻̦̐͒̉ ̳͍͎͗ͬP̵͉͚ͤ͑̎ͪͧͧư̮̖̘̎̆ͥͣr̡̬͇̜͕̯͈͌̒͐i̫̟̲͓̥̗ͦ͡f̼̩̠̦̯̬̙̉ͦi̐́c̤͈̭̫͖͎̞ͧ̐̐̈́̇ȧ̙̻̱̠ͣ͒̄̓͢t͍̞̑̒͌̈̆͐̌i̶̩͍̯͎͇ͦ̈́̽̏o̶̯͎̜̳̦̩̓ͦ́̓ņ͓̮̔̐͌ͧ ̨͕̼͌̾̅̎S͓̻̋ͤ́̒͑͑͜y̽ͮ̊s̸̗̤̻̠t͖̮̤͈̗̍e̢̪̜̹̊̂m̓ͫs͗͗́ͦͅ-̳͚̥̕-̶̟͚̅̾͐͗̔A̛̬̫̩ͥ̈́ͫͣ̀ ̸̲̩̞̖̯̟s̴ͪͥḛ͂ͪ͡n̘̩̹̘̘̬̥̍ͪͭ͌̎s̡̮̝̠̮͉̙ͧ́ͅo̸̱̱̮͔͖̐r̙̣͚̟̠̜̹̓̈̂ ͖͕̬̯̙̲̇ͭͧ̒ͬa̗͋ͪ̔̊̃ͬ̄ͅţ̈́̆ͭͯ̓ͤt̎̂̔͐̚͢ṹ͉̹̤̯ͣn̨̩͉̟̹̱̦͋̄ͪ͐e̢̥̜͈͗d͈͚̩̬̊ͤ ̴̜̮͉̥͚͑͊͑ͯ̉t̯͋o͏ ̪͚̙͍̈́̂̌ͪ̽tͩ̃̉ͬ̀h̫̩̓o̻̰̝̤̤̽ͣs̜ͧę̞̹̮͖͚
͉̠̖̦͖̖ͣ̃̈ͫ̔ͪw̩͙͞ĥ̲̳̟̇̿ͮ̄ͅoͨ̓͏ ̻̻̝͉̿͂͟h̟̞͐̎̽͡aͨ̎̿̓̕vͮ̅͊ͥ̄͐̀͢e͓͈̭̙̘̻͉ͧ̈͆̚ t̸͙̣̗͕̖̹̐̚h̪͓̥͖͈̆̂̃͋́e̳̱̲̓̂ ̡͙̲ͩͅp̥̠̘͇̲͙̝͑̍ͪ͝o̵͙̭̭̩̳ͫt̲̣͉̺̜̒́̂e̊͗͐ͦ҉̹̤̲̩͉n̖̦͔̺̜͋ͅt̂ͤ͆ͦ̔͌ͭi̺͓ͧ̿͆ͥ͆͟a̙̪̙̯̹̤̾̅ͯͫͮ̚l̗̤͎̪̱͔͐̐̄ ͒͗̆͗̚͏͖̲̯̬̭t͔͊̊ͮ̓o̎ͣ ͇̖̂̋̒͂̊ͮ͜ẖ̦͚̞̘̹ar̷͕͈̙̝ͦ̃̎͛̈́͂̿n̷͐͊ͯ̈́ͧͅe̹̱̤͋ͩ͌͡s̢ͨ͐́̾ͦ̈́̋s̶̲̜̘̝̻̭͚̀ ̦̟ͯͨa̬̦ͬͪ́̚.҉͇̭̙̝.̻̳̫͝.̳͔͐̀ͤ̄̊̀̈́̕ ̶̊ͦ̄͒͒W̴̗̳̭̠͓ͦ̂e̤̞̲̰̻͈̗͂ͦ̎ͪ͛̏̇l̸͔̩̦̪̻̼͓͋ḷ̭̦͇͋̈́̍̎̇͛,̯̖͎̬̦͒̅̏ ̈̽҉͓͚̜̦͉̼̲w̲̥̯͎̝͎̎͌̅͆͒̎͟ẹ̙ͦ̊́͑̃͐ͤ͜ ̺̙s̮͔̅h̦̓̃̄͌ͦͣ͝a͉͔̋̾̐l̞͓͇̙͙͎͗͑̋l̘̦̱͋̿̾̅̉͒ ̫̦͉̒c̟̮͇̦̝͙ͩa͏̘l͔ͣͬ͆̊́̚l̞͈̭͍̺̝ͨ ̶̏ͮ̑t̸͉̬͓͑ͤͥ͂͆̚h͔͉̥̱̅ͩ͜ẻ̴m͖̱̼̫͖͉͖͐ͩ̐ͨ ͎̥̱͆̉́ͭͭͫa̗͑͢
̸͔ͯ̉̄͊̒̈́̆'̼͕͔̌͡G̸̭̓e̞̻ͤ̋͒̏̓͜ṅ̙̘̟͔ͮs̥͈̺̰̖̮o̹͙̮̤̺̽̇̽̌͡ͅû̠͙̫̭̠̍̾ͣ̓͗̋ ̩̥͎̈̊̍̅̈́E̝̱̟̯̲͎ͤ̿ͧ̃̇̍̄s͎̩̳̘͂͒ś͆ͭ̄ͥͮ͆͏e̘̻͓ͨͭ́ṋ̝̙̳̯̬ͩ͌͐̋̌͡ͅc̪͉͕ͤ̿̃e̮̟̲͔̝̼̠̓͒̓͗̀'̂͋̾̓̐ͯ ̥̳͔̬͎̘̗̃ͫͮf̶̭͖͔̜̠ͫ͛o͚̼̻̣̰ͅr͑̋͌͋ͬ͝ ̞͙̖͈͔͖̣̆ͧ̓̂́n̍͐ͩ̆͏̯̫o̪̭͐̇ͯ̎ͣw̝̹͝.ͪ͏͉̳̙̜ ͋͘W̱̤͓̳͉̩ͦ͆͊î̛̱̣͍̑ͮͧt̖̘͎̰͔ͫ̑̚ḧ́ ̫̭͕̘̠̋̓̂̐ͅo̭̘͓̹͐̈̅̃̓̚ͅn̖̪̖̭͎̣̙̂ͣ̊e̱͔͔͔ͨ̒̄̀͂͌,̳̭̫̺̫̱͋͛̚͝ ̵͚̒̍̀e̘͓̘̲͚̞̓ͤ̃̚͠v̖̗ͫͥ͑̅̿e̱͖͎̯̖̭n͚̘̲̙̖̝̒ͣ͊̃́̍ ̪̹̘̱͇̣ͨͪ͋ͦ̐ṱ̱̮̪̣̔̅̄̆͌̍̂h̝̳̮͇̤́͒ͩ͐̈́̍̓e̢̯͖̹̓ͨ̄͗̍ ̡ͦm̨̥̳̲̦̜̦̻o̰͂̈̓́̚s̗̬̜̙t̘̫͍̉ ̪͈͍̳m̙͇͉̞̀́ͅú̓̒ń̖͎̼͍͖̱ḏ͔̤̮̭̙̜ā̵̳̙̝͇͇̞͂͛̅ͣ̈́n̸̙̮͓ͥ̉ͦͦ̄̍͑e͈̰͇̠͢ ̶̼͍̯̯ͦ̅͌o̧̠̖̅ͨ̽ͮ̆ͦ̍f̺̰͋ ̙̯̰͇̺̚h̭͗̅̄ͮ̀͡ŭ͖̣͕͂̔̉͋̐͋m҉͓̟̼̣͍̙̫a͆͗͒̍ͮ̑͆n̫̳͑̉ͮͩͬ̄̚ͅs̥̤̪̮̼̤ͫͨ͋̍̓ͦͅ ̪̤͕̹̟̄c̢̜͔̹̘̠̫͐̐å̰͓̱̝̓̚n̻̦̭
̝̪̎͞oͮͯ̒̓b͍̩̹̝̩̒͠t͖̺͖̤̤̹ͧ̚a̲̙͒ͅi̞̠͉͇̤̥̝͌͛̚͝ņ̺ ̩̟̩̙̘̖͛p̧̩ͪ͊ͧͧo̼̫̍ͧ̔͐̈̈w̩̗̗͍͕͍̙̃ͣͭē̙̟̳̑̑ͭ͘r̪̭̟̞͙̪̟̿͛ͭͩ͂s̲̝͙̥ ̶̝̲̥̠̣̽̓ͅḅ͇̞̣̟̘̞ͥͥè̬̻̦̺ͮ͒̂̽̊̕y̸̞̹̘͎͖͉͂̂́ͪͥ͛ȏ̗̼̱͋̄̃ͅnͩ͏ḋ̽ͭͩ ̭͐̃ͫͦ̎͂̿t̎͛̓͐͞h̥̥͢e͕͎̽͟i̝ŗ͖̟̼̰̪͍̦̿͒ͩ̿ ̶̩̩̝̠̳̪̟w̧̱̼̮̩̅̉̈́̽͆̔i͎͔̖̮̭͓̯̊ͤl̳̰̥̱̓̄̓̀ͤ̊ḏ̰̺͇̹̫̦ͪ͆̊e̫̦̠̭͝s̈́҉̗t͌̔̇̒̏ͣ̚ ͈ͯ̀d̜̗̥r̟͙̗e̴͇̮̯̦̜̣̓̅͐͂a̙̲̼̐ͣm̙̮̣͚͇̬̜s͔̩̘̜ͪͪ̒̾͛ͫ͌!̬̯͕̬̭̲̏̋̑̾͡
̵͍̠̥ͨ̿̐̚
̪̦͞R̰͚̰̥̹͎̖a̱͇̝̙ͣ͛͑̓̃̎̚ț̝̗̯̫̲ͥ̅͒̄̓ͅh̜̻͈͈͆͒ͣͪe͓̪͓͔̝͌͑ͣ̍ȑͩ͋ͬͧ.̬̉̏.̺̱͔̖͎̪.͙̞̞̯̇̍ͣ̽́̚ ̴͚̯̳̒͛̒I̿f͔̤͙̟͉̃͂͂̽́ͪ͗ ̋ͫ̈ţ͆̓͊ȟ̊̾͏̺̠̞ẻ̇ͥ̿̈y͌ͤ͌̔͂͊̂҉̗ ͛̆̑͟h͕̪ͤ̃͒̅ͅa̮̋ͭ̉ͮ̆ͥͥv̝ͣ̇̀ͦ̽ẻ̠̟͔̽ ͚͚͙ͣ̐͒ͦ̆ͩ͝ẗ̩̳̼̞́̏͋ͤͮ͒ͬ̀h̖̻̹̪̹͙̒ͤ̋̃̾e̜̘͔̞ͯͥ͗ͫ̆ ̷̤͇̣̫̺͒̄ͅp̺̪̘͉̠̜ͦ̎ͮ͌r͙̭͎̈̔̉ͯͪ͌͢ỏ͙̺͉͓͙̹̺̇ͬ̉̐͢p̅͌͏̰̗e̝͍̟̞͍̰̻̐͋ͤ͜r̺͇̟̫͔͈̙̎̓͐ͪ́͐̋ ̷̬̪͈͒ͭ̿͒p͛̋̆͐̾͑oͧ̊ͮ̀̿̑͗t̷̮̒͑͂͐̐͊e̥͍̟͕͑ͤ͠n̩͖̠͆͢t̗̘̱i̝̞̦̔͛̓̀ầ͖̬ͯͫͤ̋̾̀ḻ̺̗̝,̙̱̟͗ͫ̿̍ ̧̭̘̩̘̔ͪ̉̌ͯṭh̗̪ä͖̲̲̼̞́͆ͬͥt̥̗̹̫͉ͨͨ̚ ̖̻̮̥̩͕̙ͤ̊ͦ͆ͫi̯̺͙̇ͫ̓͟ŝ̗̜͙̤͇̮͚ͪ̌ͪ͂͑.͕̞̽ͩ̋ͦ
͍̐̈̇̈́̎̔
̻̭̫̟̋ͯͥ͌ͤ̇ͤI͓̜̼̭̓̓̅̄̿͊ ͚̳̦̟̻̹̐͛̂͂ͩ͑̎w̭͗͌o̶͈̼ͬͯ̑̈́̀n̨͓͈͇͋̓'̖͈̠̟̼̬̓͊̇̔́ͅt̯̥͕͕̗̟͂ͨͪͪͦ ̮̻̺̲̥̳ş͓̓ĉ͙̝̣̮̞͍ͣͣa͈̮̪̘̠̒ͧ̿́͆̆̿͟ͅr̮̝̤̺̿ͮ͑͑ͤͯͩͅ ̰̦̘͎̗̟y̯̤̌͒o͐͋̃̕u̬̮r̗͔͔̝̱͈̯̓̓̃̄̑ͦ͜ ̪p̷̰̈́̅̃̅̒o̙̫̟̳̣̹ͨ͂o͓̖͆r̷̳̺̥̮̤̩̪͋ͧ̆̿ ̙̘̱̙͍͇ͯ̎͟m̶͓͇̻i̧̲͎͔ṋ̸̘̟̂͒d̩͖̹͖̼ͭͤ̑͗̌ ̆ͧ̓͂̅͏͖̫͍̠̥̯ẅ̧̳͆̏ͭ̄i͕̼̦̯͎̞̳͗͐̋ṫ̖̙̹̲͔̦ͦ̏́̈́͌͟h͓̯̥̘̙͑ͮͣͅ ̲̱̦͇͞w̌҉͓͚͙͈͓̟͇ĥ̲̣̿̍̂̀aͬ̏͏͓̞̤̻̺̱t̬͉̝̤̥ ̞͙͚́͑́h̡̫̦̟͇̜͍͓̿͛a̜̻̬̙̪̜͕ͯ͑̐̌̎̅̑p̬̄͊ͣ͑p̪̯͖͈̗ͪ͌́͋̋̋̄e̛̤̙̪̻̭͖̙͑̒̍̓n̺̬̩̭̯̓̑ͫ͂š͖̞̽ ̺͕̙ͩ̑ͧt͎̞̖͕ͮ͆͟o͙̊ͧ̕ ̠̄ͤ̽t̞͚͉̥̩h̗͉͈̳̲̿̿o̡͎̘͍̜͔s̷̫̰͎̮̙̬ͫ̋ͦ̌͑͑̊ͅē̤͎̱̻̕ͅ ̫ͫ͐w̘̙̤̐̃ḣ̫̤͉̪̘̖ͩ͊͌ͦ̀o̠̒́ ̴͙͍t̯̘r͚̗͉̫̰͎̓ͮ͘y̤̝̙͖̪̓̽̄͟ ̥͓͓͖͈͎̓ͬ̑̌͗ͦ͜t̜̥ͪͩ̄ͩͪͮͧo̬̩̣̽ ̹̫͈̻̜ͣ̓ͪͦ͌ͯä̸̼͙́̽ͅb͍̹̘̳̹̐̏͂͒ͭš͕̮̪͙ͨͯͮ͋̔̾͠ǫ͓̔͂ͩ͗̍̅r͙̝̯̝̯͈̤b
̶͖̦͆̆̂ͮ͆ȁ̧̜̗̥̝ ̩̺̞͈̼̯̹͛̽̌͜G͎̣̪̺͓̱̜͊͊͋ͬ̎̚e̯͈̺͂͗́ͅn̗̳̔̋ͬ̓͑͐̾͞ṣ͇̮̣ͮͥ̔̅͌͋̚o̟̘͕̩̟̓ͭ̏̊͛͛ͩu̮̝̙̠͇͞ ̲̿E̘͍̼͇̹̘ś̋ͣͪ̈́ͩ̚s̢̫ͥ͑̀e̷̜n̵͐ͯ̔́ͧc̥̤̝̥̪̥e̟͚̣ͥ̿ ̳̩̥͈͙ͧ̒w̫̤͈͔̦̭ͯi͓͍ͦ̄ͪ̈́̒͜t̟͎̣̔̂̐̍h͇͖̺̳͙̰̗̓̽̑̌o̘̟̘̘ͨ̀u̪̖̭̳̫̥̣̅t̡̜͙̹͔͓̹̆̾͛ ̗̣̦̌̽̽̿͒̈ͥ́ͅͅẗ̻͔̹͑̓hͣ͗͑ͨ͑ͯͨe̹̭͓̽̃͛̐̃͟ ͎̺̒͛̋̆p͖͙̠͖͓o̪͍̫̦̪̒̈́ͤt̡̏ͣ̄ͣ͛̀e̹̗̭͋ͩ̈́̽̏ͯn̠̬̥͊ͥ̑t̞̙̦̞̩͓̞̽ͥͩ̇͛̉̾͝i̞͈̝ͤ͌͛ͯͬ̈́̚a̯̤̘͓͕̓̿̀ḻ͓̻̰͋͌.̭̣̹͋̓̎͂͂̏͗.̜̦͍̦̻̠͚ͭ̌̐̃ͧ.͇ ̧̖̒̂̈̇̚G̗͕̯̤̖̼o͍̺̯̼̱̰͗ͬ͆ọͭ̆ͅdͧ̿ͬͥ̉n̥̟̯͓͕̯͆ͤͨͭ́͢ͅe̷͓̞̬̭̱̓̄ͪs̺̊͆̋́̊̉ͤ͜ş͖͓̬̂̄ͣ̉̏̃͒,̦̦͙͍̳̩̾ ̥̗͉̺̯͑͢ͅẻ̛ͦ̏ͭv̞̳̖̜̻̯͇̍̓ͭ̈̋͌e̱̠̤̾̏̃̈́̀̽̎n͇̈́̋ͤͪ̐̄ͨ ̰̞̙̺̓̔̉m̨̠̲̫̪͉̎͗̂̌̚e̙̗͔̟̟̖̞ͭ̿͐͌͡n̶͈̹̬̠̠ͣ̾̽͒̚t̸̺̘̼͔͆̅͆̑ͭͣi͈͎̾͢o͖̺̺̳͕̬n̬̤͓̰̭̮͂̈̈̀i̤̤̤̭ͫn̳͔̲͕͂̓͂́g̺͇̬͖̗̪̰̐͞ ̤̠͚͔̎̎͊̕i̞̼̯͐̋̂̀͗ͭẗ̻͚̺͍̠̼̖́͂̎́̚ sͬͦ̎ͨͯe̫̙͛͊n͇̺̫ḏ̮̩ͨ͊̂̇ͮͅs͚̤͐ͧ̌ ̶̓ͬ͐ą
͖̜͋̌͂̅ͧ͌͂hͧ̑̓͏͓̣͔̬̩̝̠o͍̳͈̥̻̣͇r̶͓̠̙͓̠̊̄r̭̘͍͒̏̃i͊̈̐͏̞̯̗̯̠̭f̤ͭi̴ͮͨ̔̉e̋d̻̐ͣ͛ͮ͊͘ ̨̖͔͓̙̏͆c̘͉͚̪̮̘h͓͕̯͐ͣ͛͜i̯̟͇̜̙̝͊l̜̖̬̱̊̄͞ḷ̥̐͂͢ ̳͍͈̦ͅd̢̬͈͔̟͆̓ͮọ̞̥̣̪͐w̔͆͏͎̪̟̺ṉ͈̍̿̍̀̽ͯͪ͜ ̼͔m͈͈̬̻̙̜̔ͬ͒͡ẙ͉̹̣͙̝̉ͤ̇̂ͣ̓ ̵̻͚̰̗̗̖ͫ͗̈́̒s̜̹͋ͯ̋̑̕p͎̥͕͚ͮͥ̃ͅiͤͫͯͫ̑ͯ҉͎͙͍̜̯̜̜n҉̫̖ẻ͉̞ͫͦ!̮̺͋͂
̜́ͅ
̵ͯ.͗̃̽ͯ̄͋̄͏̙̙̞̞.̭̱̰̣͔̺̰́̋ͣ̚͞.̼̩̱͎͓̗̾͂͠ ̶̒̓͑͗ͬ̈́̊Uͪ͋ͅf͙ͩ͊̎͝u̠̫͇̲͓̇̚f̝̥̓̏̑͗̔̐͂u̧̮̝ͪͬ~̣͍̭̮̭̰̊ͬ̾ͤͯ̔̂͠.ͤ̈́҉ ͍̬̟̣̫̪̥ͬ̃́I̛͆̎ͤͦͦͪͨ'̼͍̺̳͎̤͌̃m̭̬͂͡ ̧̼̣͂ͦ̌̒ͮ̚j̿̿҉͔͎u̷̥̭͓̭̮̬̒͑͛ͧ̓ͬͫs͍̦ͫͮͨͣ͆̔͛t̺̟ͩ̓ͧ͌ ̠̭͋͜k̮͒̅ͮ̔́ͥi̪̟̮̟̦̰̘͛̍͗ͯ̏͝d̮̤̹͖́̀d̈̕ḯ̈̔ͭ̑̒͋҉̝̖̱̼͚n̨͉̏͆̔ͫg̯͊̋̋̌.̧̹̥̙͇̗ͤ͆̏̏͒̽ ̙̩͓I̱̯͈̫̱̱̭͑ͦ͘ ͖̯h̍a̢͇̟ͫ͌̋ͬͦͦṿ̰̰̅̆ͮ̀͞e̜̲̼͌̈́ͫ̈́̎̃ ͙͉̗͕́ͅn̎҉̦̻̝o̹̔͆ ̶͑̚r̸̙̲̯̥͙̫̎ͯ͗͑e̮ͣ̓̆a͚͚̣͔̍̔s̈́͡ô͈͉̜͖̣͙ͅn̫̣ͅ ͍̩̩̪̦̹̱͋ͫ̀͝t̀̂͘o̍͌̔̅̂ͬ͟ ̰̹͓̯̠̭ͪb̧̲̯ͩ̄̾e̢͓̳̱̥̻̜̾̅͒̈́ ̯̫̒͒̅̇̐͞ȧ̯͔̙̪͓̂ͫ̋̌̒̾ḟ̔̿҉r̨͖͍̩̪̳͙̊̾́̋͗̿̃aͦ͗̎̓͐̔̚͘i̝̣̠d͂͗̌҉͈̰̥̮̦̖̯.̴̯͌͒̈̄
̮̆ͣ̌̀
̴͕͇̤̜̗ͤA̺̩̝̖ͬ̓͑ͅḻ̭͙̠̦̰̒̉͗ͅa̱̠̪̦͝s͔̬̉,̂̃ͫͥ͑ͧ́ ͕͖̆͐t̂i̹͔̫̼̙̅̊ͭͪ̚m̠͍̠̹̳͒̎̈́͊e͔͕̦͖͆͂̈̾ͩ͢ ̮̳͙̟̝̱͕̽͐ͣ̆̌͡g͉̮͈̪̤͋ͨ̉͊͑̐̏r̖̦͔̻͍̪͗́̑̑o͈̩̮̦̐ͭ̓̑ͣͭw̶̤ͅs͖̲̥̝ ͜s̴h͓̤̳̲ͬŏ̜̩͉͕̀ͥͥ̀r̞̲͍̲͚͋͑̐͋́̍t̨̏͊͑ͦ.̹̟̭͛͗̐ͨ͂̂͞ ͔̭̘̿ͤY͏̱͇͓̼o̝̲̜͉̐̊̑ṷ̦̟̝̽̌̎ͮ͒͟ ̭͋̊́ͅm̼̙̟̭̼̈́ͫ͆ͫ͌͒a̳͖̝͋y̬̾ͭ͘ ̺̬̤̀b̺͖̼͉͗̄̇̽̅e͔ͅ ̹̖̯̻͎̣͗̊͛s̯͍̟͇͈ͯ̐o̴͓̯̞̫̊m̢̮̫͍̞͍͈̱̾ͫ̚e̽ͫ̾̓oͭ̔ͩ̽ͫ̀nͫ̾̆̈́e̢͍̻͇̱ͤͮͪ͌͋ ̱͚͖w̴̟̼̦̞̿̄h̴ͦ͋́ͤͬͨ̀o̡̱̘͚̙̰ͧͭ ̺͔̳̥̺̎͐ͧ̐̐ͭ̄h͓͓̫̖̦̙̄aͨ͜s̮͖̠͋͌̀͌̎̚ ͖̣̮̭̦ͭͨ͑̅̓͠t̲̳̋h̥̼̗ḙ͚̀̉̊̒́͜ ̶̖̟̜̲ͯ̽ͬ̂̇̽̄p͇̘̟̹̼ͬ͊͆̽̇͡o̼̭͚͇̠̗̖̓̐ͣͫ̌ͨͮ͘ẗ̺̘̥̣ͫ̆͒̆ͣ̉e̗͍̗̳̘ͤ̃̐ͫͮ́n͎̜̼͖͎̳͔̍̔͑̓ͥ͡t̞͢i҉͕̼͎̼͙ͅa̳̝̓ͥͧ̔͊l̸̝̐ͣͩ̍͐.̴̼͙̗ͅͅ.̩̰̟̭̩͇ͅ
̝ͦ̅̊͗̉Ỵ̘͋̃o̙̹̟͕̩̠ͭͤ̐ͫ͌͂ͅų̯̫ͮ̐ ͎̺͆̇̑̄ͫh̹̖ͩ̊͊̾͗ͥ̈́a̼̥̯ͩ̅ͥ̿͊̓͜ve̦͚̗̦̙͌́͢ͅ ̖̞̰̖̱ͮ̽͋ͮ̾̏ͅạ̰ͨ̋͛͊ͩͅ ͉̜͇̬̮̖̾͐̃g̛̉̅̂͋͆ͬ̚ǒ͙̬̟̬̖̇ͯͥ̉̌o̷̬͎͍̤̫͈̾͗̄͌ͤ̚ḑ̱͍͕͕̻͆̈̉̓̀ͨ ͚͙̠̫̔ͫç̥̹̼̬̱̥͉̄ͮͫͣ͛h̬̏ͩ̌͛́̚a̞̫̹͇̬ͨ͗ͨ̀̚ň̜͕͚̉̍̏͜ͅc̖̮̞̓̒ͧͦ̀e҉̲ ͤ̃͆̆̑̊o͕̐̐ͭ̿͋̈́̊f͗͑ ̳̣̼̬͙̩ͨ͂̈́́͜d̘̮̈́o̖̣̞̬̪̲̊͌̃ͧ̉͐̾i̸̘͚̤nͬ͛͌̆̉̇ͭ҉͓g͒̔̉̐ ̣͖͈̠̬̗̄̽ͯ̇sö̞̰́͂̈́ ͬ̌̚i̥̍͊̈̓ͧ̀f̰ ͛ͮ̈́̿̃̒҉̩͕̝̤ÿ͖̹̼̺̤̪ͩ͢o͂ͤͬu̲̖̰̞̔ͦ ̬̯w̭̻̙ͭ͆̄̃e̱̦̺̜̒͝ͅr̸͋̏̒̑̊͌e͔̺̙̫ ̹̺̳̌a͔̘͎̮̔̐̊̔̄̊͋͠b̘͉̲̙̙̑ͮ̈́ͣ̒͗́l̦͖̤̲̪͗͌ͯeͣ̐̊̂̓ ͐ͮt̠̯͕̗͚͡o̺̰̲̖̲͔ͩ̿̊ͅ ̖̱̥̲́f̮̙͔̄̾ͥ͆i͕̟̥̣ͣ̉̏̐ͩn̰̰͇̯̭̱̽̋ͫ̋ͧ̅d̠̫ ̵̭̘̋͐̂̿͑̽t̢͎͚̭̗̐͊͆ͮḧ̨̩̜͚̮̎̓ĭ̛̼sͧͫ̉ͧ ͬͬ̃̑̑͑ͩ҉͕v̟͕̤̻͎̉ͧ̎ị͉͍͎̦͕̞ͬ͗̕d̩̝̪̅͑̈͐͑ḛ͓͋͆͛ͣ̈́̾͆o̩͙͉̝̺͐͊̆͐̊͆!̷̲̰͈ͧͩͯ̏̇ ̀ͨ̀͗.̙̹̳̰͓̓ͯ͗ͅͅ.̶̖͇̞̠̘͎̓̔ͭ̔ͦ̉̚.̧͍̗̔ͤ̾
̧̹̬̝͍ͨ̓̉̃̊̅U̫̭̓ͅn̫̜͚̟l̻̉̈ͦe̘̞̙̭̩̣̟ͭs̬̥̲̦̋̏̉͒̎͢s͛ͪ͠ ͐̓͏̬͍̖̩͓ŷ̧̤̙̹̝͔̾̀̑ͪ͗̑o̸̗͉̗̙̭̺̻͛ǘ̏͟ ̭̻̐̀̆ͅȃ̳͚͖͎ͫ͐̉ͅr̟̞̜̞̲ͪ̅͟e͑̉͐ ̸͇̝̘̣͔ͪͩj̬̎ͥͥ̊̚ụ̥̼̙̜̓͊͂͒̾̇sͧͪ̐ͩͯ̂̃t̜ͦ̔ ̮̭̱̯̓̚a̦̝̙̝̝ͭͨ̆ͣ ̼̞͚̊s̹͔͔ͣủ̡̖̬̝̒͊ͤ̒̿̌r̊̔p̰̲ͭr̟̿̽͗̀i̴̲̠̜̘̇ͪ̉̑͑s̪̹̥̻̫͔͖̆͊̆ͤi͙̜̻n̗̪̪͚̪̕g͎͕̠̜̟̉͊ͨ̎̓̅ͅl͖ͪͧͣ̽͂y͖̳̞̜̔̀ ͖̣̫̞͒̉ͤͧi̙̼̮̟͈̮̓͋ͦ̌̊ͣ̋n̤̻̺̜͛̐̄̍́ͅt̡̮͇̗̳̿̇e̥̥̭̣ͅl̼̙̟̣ͬ̆ͧ̕l̻͉̭̆̍̈́̏͊̇̈́i̩̬̭͙͓͚̟̾͌́̅̐̔ͮg̰͉͖̹̗̺͆ͫ̏ͩ̚͟ĕ̹̟̬̥̖̝n̗̟̘͎͓͂ͬ̈́ţ͛ͨ̍ ̳̤ͨ̏̊ͩ̃̔͡f͑ͬe͍͓̟͇͉̯͚ͯ͌͋̈̅ͥ͝l͇̏̿ͥͪ͂͢ľ͗ͩͧ̊̋ǒ͓̈́ͬ͌̔̍̚͝wͭ͜ ̶͇̲̳̦̰͎͛ͅw̙̗̖̽͒͗ͧ͘h̨͚̻̙̗̜o̬̳̙̫̪͚̙͝ ̗͉̮̳̥͂͌̉e͙͈̝ͤ̌n͆ͨͣ̓͛̾j̯͚͉̰͊̅ͪͭͅo̭̖ͨ̑́ͧͪ͑̄̀ý̻̲̺̦ͬ̓s̴̝̲ͨ̓͐
̅ͯ̓ͪ̏ľ̸̪̗͓̯̈́̐̾ͦ͌ȩ̲͖̽͒ͯ͂̂̓s͂ͤ̐͋͗̎҉̮͇s̓-̶́̎̇ͥ̈̍ţ͈̠̝̣͙̉͐̇͛̓̑̚ḧ̩́̃̄ạ̞̻̽͢n͉̰̺̤̫̲͐ͤ͊ͯ̑ͅ-̛̥̯̳̌̎ͩs̰̪̭ͤ̃͂͒̌̀ͅc̠͔̭ͨ͑͌r͕̼̫̐͒ͨ̔͞u̝ͧͩ̄̽pu̯ͨ̀͒͝l̬͓͉ͤ̃̒̐o͇̲͙̰̦̲̬̊͋̉͂̽̓̇u̹̖̮̼̖͠ṣ͓̆̇̌ͮ ̛̐͗ͭ̆ͅi̴̺̖̥͖̦͆̎̆̌n̝̣̱ͭ͒t̥̟̒̔̚͝e̗͓̱̓ͮ͒̉ͮͥ̂̕r̳̰ͫ͗ͦ̓n͕̙̺̟̏͑̓̓ȩ̫̫͓̐ͥ̑ͤt̑ͫͩ̕ ̤͚͗̓ͬ̊ͪͣ͟a̼̜̟̘̪̲̳ͭͣͩͩ͑c͓̽̑̾̉̓̽ͅt̘̜i̧͓͋̀̍͆̓v̈҉̭i̬͚͎̦̬ͪ͌ṭ̭̞i̖͔̾ͦ̑̑̃ͅe͉̺̹̳̱̝͋̍ͫ͂ͣ̚s͚̮̓̽̓.ͨ̇̒̓̍̏҉̼͕͔̹̺̠ͅ.͖͉̺̜͈ͅ.̨̼͙̣̪͙ͅͅ
ͨ͒̒̋̽̄̕
̎̊̂҉̯O̥ͦ̀̌̔h̴̗̠̮͈͔̘̰ͩ,͙̫̹̺̠͈ ̗͖͗̄ͬ̀͝do̅ņ̲͈̫̥̫ͅ'̢̆̏ṱ ̲͖̙̲͗̆͆̿ͫ̀g͉͚͇͓ͭ̊͌̃̐̓i̶͚̝̝̯̼̫ͣ̿ͮ̒͌̋v̟̜͔̥̱ͣͧ͟e͕̼͔̖̮͛͂̉ͬ̄ͬͮ ͕̾͑̊m͇̦͔̖͆̔ͨ͆̽̏̓ḛ͍̥̰̭̙̓ͩ̀̍͋̑̌ ̰̹͚̹̬͕͋̕t̡̬̝̤͂͛͐ͥh̭͓̻͕a̵̳̩͉̘̻̲͎̒t͖̗̥̩̱̩̫ͤ͛ ̭̺̯̖̂̇̆̑ͨ̊̐ĺ̮̮̠͒͒o͓̪̲ͭ̚o͚ͬ͟k̵̍̌̈́ͥͯͨͦ!͖͖̪̗͇̇̃̌ͨ̈̚ ̎̈҉̭͔Ȉ̛̘͖͈̦̻̒̾̊ ̅̀͜w͋ȍ̝̪̼͍̹̼̅ṇ̺͕̠̜̥̔'̢͙̥̤̈́̑͊̂t̅̃̓͗ ̹̼̉͑ͩͤ͊̔̄t̬̲̾ͭ̋ͧͭ͑͆͘ė͈ͪl̏͑̆̑̈́̕ͅl̛ͫͭ͋̏!̝͎̇͒ͪͣ͒̆̆
̣̼͓̘̦̘̐͒̀
̟̘͎͇͔̉A̴̫̗̮̠͕̱̠ͯͮͪ̃̋ͮḽ͉̭͔͈̼̂̃ͣ̌ͮͤ̚ą̆̋̃sͤ̋͆̐ͨͭ́͏̘,̢̣͔͉̟͖͌̒́̑͊ͮ ̧̒̀̂t͔ͧi̳̥͙͓͇͙̲͌̿̿̈́́m̩̖̭͘ê͔̞͆͋͊̓ ̢̜̘̹̟̗̟̈̏̓ḡ̞͉͖͖͌̐̉̊r̂̄̏҉̯̰̤̖͚ͅȍ̫͉̰̱͍̞͎̄̌͒ͧ̈͒w̨̃̅ṣ̠͈̮̗͉͖̔ͯͩ̊̂́̚ ͈̠̟͕͗̍̐͗̚i͆̄̓̉̂ͬ͑҉̬̠̻ͅn̷ͩ̔̑c̗̙̻̠͕͔͚̽̏̀̏̽ͭͣrͩ̀͋̿ͧ̂̃͢e͔̞͕̳͡à̡̘̔ͭͯs̨̩i̅͏͔̟n̊̈͗̊̾̉̄҉̦̠̱g̢͎͕̼̹̲̝̖͋ͤ͂l̟̦͇͉͙̰͊ͫ̔͗ͤ̉̐ŷ͔̘̰̰̄̽ͨͧ̄̑ ̢͈͉̦͂̿̒͌ͅs̶ͅḩ̩̙̟ͩő͉̀ͧ̎͌̃̂r͎̟̪͈̯͕̓t̒͐̊̄ͣ͐̇͏̭̰̖̰̞̯̦ ͧ̀͒̂f̶̙͉̬̻ͬͤ̐̾ͨ͒̚ò͕̰̮͉̯̹͂̊ͬ̋̍̀r̯͆̑͝ ̺̤̳̓ͭ͗ͩ͊̇̎u̡͕͓̘̬̫̮̜͌͒ͦ̐̈́̚ș̩̰̻̲͌ ͕̻̙̗̟́a̷̪̖̬̗̼͎̎̈́ͤl̴͙͍̼̟̲̭̹̊̈́ͩͮͯl͔͖̭̫̪͇̟̀͊̎̐̓̅̏,̺̙̠̀ͩͮ͠ ̹̠̫̜ͩ̄͠ͅa͎̲̎̈́̍ͯ͝n̨̔̆d̨̹͚̠̯̣̯̓͂̀͗̓ ̯͕͉̗ͩͧ̇̂o̹̟̱̰͔͗̏̅̿̀́u̩̗̝͍͕̮̓̒̌͑̚͢r̩̗̯̗̩̀ͧ͝ ͙̩̫̰̾ͫọ̜͂͌̈͒̂ͪ͘n͈̭̣l̵̜̙ͤ̈́̽͗ͮỵ̏̿ ͋̾̔ͪ̒҉͎̹̮̟͙̪h̯͍̺ͨ͆͡o͗̍ͬ҉͍̳̥͈̜͓p̸̻͍̟̪̮̥͔͐ͦͫͬ͌̾̏e͉̲̰͖̜ͦ̉̑͆̋͝ ̢̞̼͖ạ̯͔̝̪͍͔̊r̘͚ͪ̾̇̌͒e͉̤̻̓̇̈́͑͂̀
̳̘͓̭̥ͯ͋ͨ̒̈́̑͜t̨͎̪̲̊ͣh͓̩̖͉͍̙͙́͘é͙̺͇̻̞̩̹̃̔͆͒͗ ͚̰͔̀̍̏̊ͯ͌̔͘c̙̪̝̞͗h̹ͭò̖̠̰̖͈̥͗̿ͦ́̀s̸e̤̼̲̭͆̽̓͘n̨̯̲͙̜̞ͦ͋ͬ͂ͅ ̷̱ͦo̠͓̘̙̪͔̲̍̈̾ͤ̈́̒n͎͎̖̽̔̾͌e̤͕͐̓͊͒s̮̄̋ͨͦ̅͛ ͈̹͈̿̉̏ͦ͆́ẉͫ̏̍̾͌̀́h̴͌ó͊̋̋ͮ̍ ̬̘̻̙͔͉ͪͪ̉̇ͤẉ̢̟̖͈͖̂̾ͧ͑̔̌ͅi͚̳͔̰̜̽́ͣ̈̋̇ͪͅl͚̣̗̘̈́̚l̗̫̫̫̞̟̼͗͌͋̿ ̷̩͔͈̺̭̣̟̌̅̅̚b̵͍̫ͪ̏͊͌̿͋́ͅé̼̦ć͎͓̘̥̗͈ō̯̰̉͠m̶͓͚̠̰͔̘͚̏̆̊̎e̼̯̪̹͆͊̑̅̒̍̚ ͆͛͐ͮ͛̎ͫ҉̘̘̮S̅̋͏̳̠̥̝̯h̲̟̘͇̰͂ͦ̾ͯi̼̖ͪn̤̰̩̱͂ẕ̯̺̓ͪͭṳ͇̘̯͖i͓̜͌ͫͪͪ͐͟ ̼̘̯Ĉ̭̭̺̖̹̔̾ͩ̋ͪ͘i̶͓̖̽ͪͅṱ̙̘̼̯̳̌͞y̬ͦ'̧̞̝ͭ͊̽ͯ̒s̰̳̄ͫ̄̾͒͛̌ ̤̏̽̽̾ͧ̉h̥̖̥̬̎̓̍̿ͦͪ͑e̡ͮ̅͂͛r̵̦͔̙̭̥ͨ͗ǫ̖̒e͖͎̳̮s͉̤ͬͭ̿͘.͔̻͙̀.̦̜͍͓̻̿.̛̫̳͔ͯͮ̍̐
̣̲̯͕̠̝̘ͣ͂̾̆ͯ
̷̻͔̩͓̭ͯ̽.̥͓̝̞̜̹́ͤ̓̂̏̓.̪̲͚̝̼͐ͦ̑̅̋ͭ.͊̈́̏̊ͅ ̝̖͖͔̖̩͇̐̔ͨ̇ͧͮ̇͝A͓͚̺h̷͗̅ͣ̆ͤ̊,̡͔̥͉̠͎̻ͯ̈́ ͔͇̠̻̭̔I̦ͩͯ ̹ͦͤ̆̄ͭ̕s̩ų͉̼͍̤̳ͭ͐̋́ͯp͛ͣ̎ͧ͗p̸͙̝͖̞ͮo̞̩̗̫͋ͯ͞s̱̠͉̞̱̝͉͐͐͐̀e͛̃ ̟͎̪͕̞̲ͤ̽͗͊́I͓͙͜ ̵̪͉͖̜ͨͣͣ̎̾ͅs͚̬̳̉̕h̙͚̞̎͂̋̉ö́̔͆̐͏̲̹̙̞̦̙̩ųl̦͙͍͖̲̯̝̉ͭ̔͋ͯ͆d͓̦̠̩͗ ̆ͦͭ҉a͙ͨ̒ͮ̀̈̂t̠̟̱̰̩͕ͣͩ́ l̳̝̬͚̜͑͌̈́̉e̻̪͊̅a̛̳̥͇̳̝̬̓ͧ͊̎̔s͓̖͋̆͒̓̌ͩ̾͘t̨̰̻͇͉̱͍ ̏ͦ̽̆̎͒ͫ͡i̴̪͎̯̟͎͕͔͒̐̽̑n̐ͫ̄҉͕t̕r̢͉̱̬͇͙͕̳̆̌͗̾ō̘͌ḓ̜̘̲̌̐̅̇͊̕u̯ͨ̉̐͒̾c̟̘͔̬͕ͅe̹̖ͧͨ ̢̲̮̪̹͎̹̐̄̓m̽̓ͧͦͬͤ̈́͢y͇̭̮͙̩̞̎̾ͪs̵͇̣͓̮͎͙͌e̻͚̼͋͒̽̂ͫͧ͆͠l̘̝̪ͧ͑̌̄̉̚fͥͬ̋̚̚͠ ̪͉̭̓̀ͅb̺͔̓̂ͥͪͪͅe͙̣̠̎ͮ̈̂͒̀f͎̺̥͇͊̉̅͞o̙r̢̝͉͙ͅe͉̰̫ ͋ͨ̉ͭ͢Í ̱̳̜̖ͥͮ͋ͩ͛ͥͦe̴͔̎͆͛ͫ̄n̞̪̼̬͉̂ͨͬ͆ḑ͖̰̇̔̆ ̫̞̰͕̠̗̝̈ͪ̓̕t̠͔͉̫̱ͬ̽ͬͪͭͅh̍i͖̖̠̖̲̪͋́s̢̰͇̳͇̩̱̾̈́̓ ̣͖͍̘͊̈̂̃ͯ͐̏͜ö͖̪̱̺ͪ̔͟f̹̳̟͓̣͌̽̿͐́ͅf͇͉́́̄ͪ͜,͒͗ͯ̌͗̆͡ ̷͈n͏͚̝͍̫͚͖ȍ̫̫̜͒ͪ͢?̓ͣ̉̅̔̾̒
̵̉̏
̴̺̠͈͈̠̺̞ͮ̓ ̧͎͖͉͌ͨ̈̐̊I͚ͨͩ͒ͭ ̎̆̓͟á̮̺̦͈͈̻͜ḿ̘̳̬͕̩̣̒̽ͭͪ̀ͅ ͍̺̘̟͖̟̦̊ͦ͐ṭ͍͉ͦh̦͙̖̲͇͙͛̾̆ͯͧ̍e̯͇̻͖̙̞͜ͅ ͓͔̘̰͕̬͔̉͂͂͆͂̚̚p̭̥͑̈͛͡r̻̯͓̉̒̀̈͒̂ͨ͟e̸͙̳̜̣̪͍̫sͣ̒̕í͇͕ͯ̌̅̄ͯ̊d̲̭̤͎̬̮̫͗ͩ̓͂̔̄̚ȩ̼͎̹͖ͪ̓̽̏ͧn̝̻̩̹ͧ͐t̶̗̫ͨ ͈̓ͥo̝̱͕̜̻͙̠ͪ̃͗͢f̾̏̽ͥ҉ ͧ̈̅̇̌ͣͮ҉͍̰ͅḬ̦̺ͧ̕l͔̮͎͉͕̋́̅͂l̲̪̤̺̯̯̏̇͆́ṷ̺͙ͯͤͧ͌ͥͯş̫͚̬̙̗̽̚i͉̜͕ͯ̽ͤ̾ͅŏ͉̫ͧ͝C͓̳̼̞͖͍ͯͫͪͮͅo̢͓̜̼̯͍̯̰͂͆r̹̠̱̬͑ͬ͐́̿͌p̣ͯͭ͋̓̾̈,̸͕̆ͥ̃̊ͤ̄ͭ ͓̱̠̝ͩͥ̽̋ͅȲ̟̻̹̖̭̼ṵ̸̪̱̟͗ͣͬ̇̚-̤͔̳̅̆ͥ̃̑͆͝ͅ-̞ͬ̔͐͛̀̐ͤ͡

[END OF FILE]
Back to top Go down
https://esoteric-east-wonder.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Esoterica of Eastern Wonderland :: IllusioNET [Info, Rules & Setup] :: Shinzui City Pamphlet [Info]-
Jump to: